Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Life Sukx or What?

Finally, My Flickr account and pictures crossed 1000 views (clap). This should perk up my mood for some time. But, I would have been happier if any of my pictures had been selected as Flickr Explore ~ the best picture for this month or been in the Last 7 days Interesingness section. Lo, human greed hast no ends! :D

Yesterday, I gave the test to appear for the job of Research Analyst and am sure that I flunked the paper. Wow, some try for it! :) Sometimes, when I look back at myself slogging on the workstation in office, I pity myself. Am I really happy with my current job as a Tech Support? Am I happy with the current reimbursement? Is this challenging enough for me? Are my skills being tested & utilized properly? Am I being creative at work?

All the above questions have only one answer for me ~ a big "NO". But, I'm still putting up with all these things and trying to survive, trying to beat the recession, trying hard not to face any new interviews and face rejection. Oh, I hate rejections so much & so does each and every other individual.

I guess I should have been immune to rejection by now as I've faced so many of them in my life that I could write a book on it titled ~ 'My Experiments With Failures'. I've been rejected from schools, colleges, graduation, life, love, alcohol... ah, the list just grows & grows. (:p)

Currently, I'm lost on what to do & how to do! I've asked a couple of friends for job vacancies in the field of photography, advertising, content writing etc. but chances of getting something without experience is impossible. I don't know how bad things can get as the days pass me by. Hope is the only option that I possess now. I'm going crazy.. Oh, I'm...

No comments: