Friday, April 10, 2009

Ofcourse, I Love You...

Recently, I was lucky enough to find time out of my busy schedule to read a book bought by my friend Arvi from Pune. It was titled "Ofcourse, I Love You - Til I Find Someone Better" by Durjoy Datta & Maanvi Ahuja. Wow, now that certainly was some cool read, laced with college life, night life, exams, peer pressure, girls, sex and lots of it. It had all the ingredients of a normal college student, studying in a big college, hostel life with lots of girls, alcohol, party and fun.

The book started off on the first gear (a slow starter) but somewhere in the middle it just reeves into the fifth gear with interesting developments and situations. Reading it was a breeze and my own college life did flash by in front of my eyes. But, some thing that really caught me was the love Deb had for Avantika after being an unusual talent around girls & she coming back to him at the end of Chapter 21.

There is a certain someone who reminds me of Avantika in my own life and wish she could simply come back to me just as it happened in the book. Though, we had a somewhat different issue that ended up the relation, I certainly wish she could bury the hatchet and come back to me! A happy ending... Applaud

Ahem, dude, wake up!!!! In real life these things never happen. I just wish her better luck in life with the one she's already selected. Well, an aching heart & the pangs of separation is something I'm destined to live with. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.