Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Photo Shift

Friends & Visitors,

I have a New Blog: Photo Graphically showcasing my photographs and a few technical settings that were used to get the image. I also plan to write in a few lines about the techniques for photography and review a few equipments that I can lay my hands on.

I'm just an amateur photographer who is learning the tricks and tips of this subtle art by reading lots of books and interacting with a few professionals and I thought it would be better to share the knowledge with anyone who is interested in this field.

I hope everyone would enjoy the pictures and share their thoughts on the writings and photos that are added once every day (a promise which I hope to keep!). Any critique is welcome.

Thanks for your support & comments. :-)

No comments: